- COPI notice until end of March 2022.pdf
- Data-Protection-Privacy-Notice-for-Candidates-applying-for-work-data-protection-privacy-notice-for-candidates-applying-for-work 2021.docx
- GP connect information for patients.pdf
- General Practice Data for planning and research NHS Digital Transparency notice.pdf
- GPES transparency notice.pdf
- NHS Digital – Data Collection & Opt out patient information.pdf
- NHS Digital – Data Collection & Opt out privacy notice.pdf
- Test & trace privacy information.pdf
- Health & Care patient information
- Health & Care Fair processing poster
- Easy Read Privacy notice
- Patient Privacy notice.docx
- Childrens Privacy Notice.pdf
- Call Recording Notice.docx
Clinical Practice Research Datalink
Information in patients records is important for medical research to develop new treatments and test the safety of medicines.Langton Medical Group supports medical research by sending some of the information from patients records to the Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD).
CPRD is a government organisation that provides anonymised patient data for research to improve patient and public health. You cannot be identified from the information sent to CPRD.
If you do not want anonymised information from your patient records to be used in research you can opt out by speaking to your Doctor.
For more information about how your data is used visit www.cprd.com/public